Clinical Risk Manager
Contribute to the International Risk management platform
Organize, plan and execute studies / publications about Risk management.
Il nostro cliente
Our Client, International Insurance Company, has commissioned us to hire a Risk Manager who organize, plan and execute risk audits, training and risk management consulting on health care establishments, clients and prospects.
La figura ricercata
The Risk Manager is a creative, self-initiator who can work both independently and as the member of a team, while maintaining a positive, client focus and strong interpersonal skills.
He / she also must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; this in a matrix environment.
- Execute risk audits, training programs and consulting services;
- Prepare, realise and follow risk audits in coordination with commercial and underwriting department;
- Prepare et execute trainings related to clinical risks;
- Sustain clients on their Risk management program & propose specific actions related to risk exposure;
- Actualisation of audit and process check list;
- Construct new training programs and consulting services;
- Contribute to promote risk management services to the health-care sector;
- Realise medical studies;
- Realise interviews and promote best practice exchanges among clients for Risk management initiatives;
- Write articles on specific clinical thematic.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate, reporting to the Country Manager, has a minimum 5 years experiences in related sector on field preferably in clinical or medical enviroment. Has a demonstrated experience to analyze and evaluate data to make decisions and determine appropriate responsive actions.
Working knowledge of medical terminology, government regulations, and Good Clinical Practice is preferred.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Grat Opportunity