Chief Financial Officer
International non-profit Organization
High Profile Career Opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a prestigious Not for Profit International Organization based in Rome.
La figura ricercata
The Chief Financial Officer will ensure that an optimal structure is maintained while providing oversight and direction to all financial planning and analysis in support of the Company's strategic direction managing the following activities:
- Execute short and long-term financial plans, goals and objectives while maintaining efficient and timely delivery of financial reporting, including relevant financial information and cash flow projections to the Board;
- Ensure that Annual Statements meet the Auditor's requirements;
- Supervision of the methodology and timing of accounting and administrative activities, traceability and transparency of information and correct filling of documentation;
- Supervision of periodic reconciliation activities of bank and postal accounts and balances;
- Periodic checking of the accounting statement related to payments from suppliers and authorizations of expenditure, necessary for the regular execution of payments;
- Coordination of the process related to the preparation of the annual financial statement, consistent with the procedures and guidelines defined by the Accounting Manual;
- Coordination of the Budgeting and the Planning process, with periodic monitoring of the real data of the cost centers, compared to the forecast data contained in the annual Forecast/Budget;
- Checking of the consultancy and rental contracts drafts to asses the economic impact and functional aspects of the organizational structure;
- Collaboration with the top management regarding the definition of the operations concerning the destination of the operating surplus, the reserves and more generally the assets;
- Preparation of the annual cash flow forecast statement with assessment of the impact deriving from the investment costs;
- Definition of guidelines for financial, budgeting, accounting and control activities;
- Supervision and support to the administrative offices to ensure compliance with the guidelines;
- Management of relations with National Associations from a purely economic point of view with the sending of reports, of the situation related to the payment of annual dues and passage fees;
- In collaboration with the IT Office, the Controller, the Accounting Office and other offices, where required, must guarantee the continuous updating of the procedures and software that support the integration between the administrative accounting and management processes.
Il candidato prescelto
Qualifications, experiences and skills required:
- Master's degree in Accounting/Finance or MBA in Finance;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Extensive knowledge of financial data analysis/ budgeting/forecasting/methods including treasury/financial planning;
Demonstrated ability to:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, to make appropriate recommendations by evaluating alternate managerial approaches;
- Formulate the annual budget and financial forecast following the overall strategical approach of the Board;
Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and stakeholders at top levels thorough knowledge of management processes, financial functions and law7tax regulations.
Flexibility in working times and devotion to work;
Minimum 5-year experience as CFO, preferably in the non-profit sector.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
High Profile Career Opportunity
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.