Chemical Process Engineer
Fast Growing company in Plant Based Ingredients
Interesting possibilities of career
Il nostro cliente
Leader in specialty plant-based natural ingredients.
La figura ricercata
The Chemical Process Engineer is responsible for the chemical, biochemical and/or physical processes that are used to transform raw materials into valuable products. The Process Engineer has to be commercially aware and capable of working well under pressure within a team environment. Relevant technical knowledge is of particular importance, as are good communication, IT and analytical skills. Autonomous, energetic, driven, inquisitive and committed, well organized, results-oriented.
He/She is responsible for developing new industrial processes and designing new process plants/equipment, managing, modifying and improving the existing ones, under the constant supervision of the Production Manager. The person will also supervise the staff in production.
The role includes:
- Collecting data required to make improvements and/or modifications
- Using and developing complicated process simulation software
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Supervising plant operations
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Ensuringsafeworkingconditionsand compliance withhealthandsafetylegislation
Il candidato prescelto
- Chemical engineer should have a degree in chemical/process engineering
- 5 yearsexperience
- Fluent English (knowledge of French is a plus)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.