Aggiornato il 02/02/2021
- Dynamic adn challenging role in purchasing area
- Multinational company, leader - Location Milan
Il nostro cliente
Multinational company, leader - Location Milan
- Leading the development and implementation of global and local category strategies in other services by addressing the relevant category's total spend and supplier base and considering all potential levers to reduce cost and drive improved performance including demand and specification management
- Continuously reviewing the relevant supply market to understand best industry practice and ensure that Group is best positioned to maximise its business opportunities and minimise its business risk
- Leading the identification and delivery of cost savings opportunities, prioritising and maintaining a pipeline of procurement initiatives within that category by working with key Group stakeholders and leveraging on best practices across different geographies
- Leading italian negotiations and supporting/supervising other negotiations managed by the local buyers by providing category knowledge
- Collaborating with the global procurement of Grou
- By working with Group Legal teams ensuring that awarded agreements are correctly formalised with suppliers and that the contract is accurately registered in the relevant contract management system.
- Fully utilising Group's eProcurement tools and capability (e-RFPs, e-auctions, workflow management and reporting)
- Leading and managing the appropriate commercial interface with a range of major local suppliers
- Adopting a holistic commercial approach encompassing the entire spend/activity profile with the supplier including the leveraging of commitment controls to ensure compliance with contract and compliance with the supplier as a preferred source.
- Identifying the commercial benefit (e.g. cost reductions & process improvements) opportunities arising from those supplier relationships.
Il candidato prescelto
- At least 3 years' experience developing category strategies, running substantive sourcing events and managing the commercial elements arising from contract implementation, amendments, extensions with a nominated range of suppliers
- Experience working in complex companies
- Experience of using management information from ERP and Purchasing systems
- Strong negotiating skills and a deep knowledge of the key contractual elements affecting the commercial relationships with third parties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with and influence suppliers and internal stakeholders at the highest level
- Experience in project management and ability to implement and lead cross-functional and/or virtual teams
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Creativity, innovation, problem solving and ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Educated to degree/post graduate level
- Fluent in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta