Batch & Furnace Manager M/F
Leader in the manufacture of packaging glass
Fusion of hollow glass
Il nostro cliente
Following a forthcoming departure at our production plant in St-Prex we are looking for a Batch & Furnace Manager.
La figura ricercata
In this function, you will be responsible for the preparation of cullet, the stability of the glass mixture preparation, the production of quality glass in compliance with quality, economic and environmental requirements. Main activities :
- Ensuring the sorting and preparation of cullet in accordance with quality requirements Management of the raw material stock in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Entry control and verification of technical specifications of raw materials
- Melting tank control, ensuring the stability of the mixtures and the quality of the glass
- Monitoring of analyses and compliance with requirements for deadlines and quantities
- Driving and training of furnace operators
Il candidato prescelto
Completed a higher technical training (HTA or equivalent title)
Continuing education in glass
Several years' experience in the production of hollow glass and the operation of a melting tank
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Batch & Furnace Manager.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.