Aggiornato il 17/02/2022
- Large international Company
- Experienced Technical Product Manager
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a global, multi-hundred-million-USD revenue company with more than 7,500 employees designing, engineering and manufacturing product solutions for the commercial and residential appliances, cooking, heating, refrigeration, and transport industries, and their aftermarket channels.
The Italy headquarters numbers an approximate 100-colleague headcount, with representation across all key business functions including Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Supply-Chain, Operations, Logistics, Planning, Customer Services, Finance & Administration, Legal and HR.
This is a Sales role solely focused on Company's EMEA's Aftermarket business channel and its customers and product portfolio in the DACH, Central/East Europe and Nordic regions. The role will be based most likely at Company's Cinisello Balsamo (MI) offices, also with some home-working possible. It is a role reporting directly to Company's Aftermarket Business Director EMEA, and candidates can also expect regular interface with Company's EMEA Executive Vice-President (Italy-based), the EMEA Leadership Team, and colleagues across an array of functions throughout Italy and EMEA.This role entails more specifically:
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions;
- Reinforce relationships with existing customers for repeat business
- Be accountable for developing customer and product portfolio in the assigned area;
- Manage and update existing company database within CRM to identify prospects and build market intelligence;
- Prepare quotations based upon company pricing structure and negotiate with customers;
- Create regional sales plans in alignment with business objectives in terms of revenues and profitability;
- Collaborate with central team to establish and execute a sales goal for the region (both short and long-term);
- Be accountable for forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals;
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance and
- Collaborate with the product manager and the business development manager to assure results.
Il candidato prescelto
- Knowledge of components/spare parts business - with a technical background is a plus;
- At least 5 years' experience in an international sales environment;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Collaboration/team working skills;
- Travel at least 30% of the time;
- Fluent English, other European language is a plus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.