Pubblicato il 25/05/2021
- Logistic Services Multinational Company
Il nostro cliente
The client is a multinational company operating in the logistics services
The person will be in charge of the following activities:
- Optimize the financial processes in the assigned organizational unit and on request in other units.
- Supervision of the registration and correct handling of incoming and outgoing invoices and financial information.
- Supervision the ledger, creditors and debtors administration.
- Advice the management on financial, tax and VAT matters.
- Coordination of the audit process.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and social obligation.
- Support the regional budget and forecast process
- Prepare the annual statement of account in line with regulations and group policies.
- Analyze, reconcile, balance, and maintain accounting records.
- Perform month / year end closing activities.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor/Master degree in business economics
- At least 3 years of experience in similar job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language in which country the function resides.
- 7 -10 years of progressive experience in Finance position preferably in international setting.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and excellent command English.
- Great knowledge of the office package (especially Excel)
- Great analytical and communication skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
international and solid group with long term perspectives