Tu sei qui
TPM Leader for JIPM Certification - Multinational industry
- Worldwide leading company in raw material production
- Expert TPM engineer with knowledge on AM PM FI Pillars
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a leading multinational company operating in the production of raw materials with multiple applications.
La figura ricercata
The main responsibilities are:
- Obtain JIPM Certification by 2018;
- Ensure an Overall plant strategy and execution of Continuous Improvement culture;
- Participate in and lead Kaizen and 5S events in various work areas throughout the plant;
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve business effectiveness and results;
- Ensure and organize Autonomous maintenance, Planned Maintenance and Quality maintenance plans;
- Manage steering committee with the Operations leaders to achieve TPM objectives;
- Monitor, audit and assess progress within the TPM strategy effectiveness;
- Actively participate in the quality network and be a conduit for best practice sharing in the plant with respect to product quality and service;
- Lead the rapid improvements in efficiency and productivity by using relevant tools and techniques;
- Share best practices with the other sites to implement it.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has a master degree in engineering, with a minimum 5 years' experience with strong practical application knowledge in leading and implementing TPM methodologies in a manufacturing environment.
Deep knowledge on AM, PM, FI Pillars and experiece on implemetation is compulsory.
The Six sigma Black belt certification is preferred. The ability to travel (10/20%) and the fluency in English is a must.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent opportunity to experience and lead TPM certification program.