Tu sei qui
Threat & Vulnerability Management Specialist
- *Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills
- *Strong stakeholder management skills
Il nostro cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
La figura ricercata
- Inclusion in the SDLC of all projects and initiatives to ensure that all newly deployed systems confirm with security alerting and monitoring directives (compliant state).
- Ensure hardening compliance of all hosts and systems across the IT estate.
- Monitoring and alerting of all security events and information across the IT estate via the enterprise SIEM solution. (Ownership of the SIEM)
- Intelligence gathering from industry threat feeds and collaboration partners.
- Handling of the vulnerability management programme, and tracking of all mitigation activities.
- The delivery and maintenance of appropriate incident response and breach cyber containment processes.
- The drafting of documentation sets in support of team activities and subject matter.
Il candidato prescelto
- 5-10 years' experience in a penetration testing, cyber security or SOC role - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Established background in Information Security Risk
- Established background in response handling practices
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Standard, SANS Top20, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.