Tu sei qui
Threat Management Manager (M/F)
- Assisting with the strategic alignment of the cyber programme and its efforts wi
- Assisting with risk assessments and the risk management process by executing app
Il nostro cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams
La figura ricercata
- Assisting with the strategic alignment of the cyber programme and its efforts with the business strategy and the threat landscape we face.
- Assisting with risk assessments and the risk management process by executing appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks thus reducing the potential impact on information processing resources and assets.
- Ensure that the entire IT estate is mapped and assessed for cyber risk(s) and threats.
- Assisting with audit activities whether orchestrated internally or externally by a third party.
- Performance measurement by measuring, monitoring and reporting information security governance metrics to ensure that organisational objectives are achieved and evidenced.
- Assisting in the drafting and preparation of departmental security document sets.
- Keep abreast of new risks and trends in the threat landscape that may need to be addressed for impact at Euronext.
- Exhibit a broad knowledge of cyber security compliance and measurement frameworks and apply those to day to day running / known secure state.
- Cyber breach management and incident response handling.
- Discovery of vulnerabilities across the IT estate and the provisioning of plans to mitigate.
- Management of regular and adhoc penetration testing exercises.
- Management of all forensic investigations and reviews.
Provision regular threat advisories customised for Euronext senior management consumption… i.e. What "the real threat landscape" looks like to Euronext
Il candidato prescelto
- 10+ years' experience in a Cyber Security or SOC role - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Past/proven experience managing a team of staff
- Ability to work with matters of a departmental nature relating to financials and budgets, etc.
- Established background in Information Security Risk
- Established background in Cyber Security practices
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Standard, SANS Top20, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload appropriately
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Ability to articulate complex cyber security concepts to business users.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Deep security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- In-depth technical knowledge of cyber security specific controls and processes.
- Proven track record of managing complex penetration testing efforts.
- Proven track record of managing cyber incident response handling efforts.
- Deep security management knowledge of forensic investigations and handling.
- Desirable security industry certifications include; CISSP, CISM, CREST, GIAC, CEH, CHFI.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
interesting career opportunity