Tu sei qui
Technical Manager - Eolic Plants
- Technical Manager with direct experience on leading an electric department
- Multinational Company specialised in Eolic turnkey solutions
Il nostro cliente
Leading multinational company focused on design of turnkey Renewable plants in European Countries.
La figura ricercata
The Technical Manager, reporting directly to the Local Managing Director, will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Coordinates the internal technical department, around 10 engineers;
- Deals with external suppliers for detailed engineering;
- Liaises with Central R&D and Technical department;
- Manages workloads, priorities, solves urgency and is itself part of technical technical workforce;
- Interacts and visit clients, together with commercial manager or Site manager,on important meetings;
- Is responsible of all projects development within the assigned area.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate, with degree in Electrical Engineering or similar courses, has at least 10 years experience within the Eolic Sector. Has previously managed with success engineering departments within multinational companies or local players with international boundaries.
The manager desired has fluency in English and ideally knows a third language, has international experience and is used to travel at least 30% of the time.
He is willing to share his technical expertise and willing to be part of a high demanding and growing company.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.