Tu sei qui
Strategy Senior Consultant/Project Leader
- Our client is a top tier international strategy consulting boutique
- Strategy Senior Consultant/Project Leader focused on Industrial/FSI sector
Il nostro cliente
Our client is Tier 1 Strategy Consulting Boutique with over 50 offices in more than 30 countries.
La figura ricercata
Our client is looking for a Strategy Senior Consultant/Project Leader to support its business growth in the Industrial/Financial Services Sector.
On project execution, the main responsibilities are:
- Managing the team on a day-to-day basis. This typically includes developing hypotheses, structuring complex problems, leading analyses and obtaining insights, developing recommendations for the client.
- Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution
- Overseeing the work of consultants to support the delivery of the engagement.
For the Engagement Manager profile, on business development, the main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the develop new prospects and business ideas
- Guarantee the repeating business on the existing clients
- Helping the partners prepare and deliver client development meetings and initiatives
Il candidato prescelto
We are looking for Strategy Senior Consultants (at least 3-4+ years' consulting experience in the industrial/financial services sector) or a Project Leader (at least 8+ years' experience) who are passionate about consulting excellence.
Exceptional candidates possess initiative, intuition, creativity as well as a strong background in conceptual problem solving and analytic skills.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Knowledge and interest in Business Strategies topics
- Willingness to develop business at international level and environments
- Ability to apply depth of content knowledge for thought leadership in project execution
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort in presenting to executives, both internally and among clients
- Ability to conduct primary research, define trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Ability to "own" a problem from formulation to conclusions, and drive progression and convergence at each stage
- Fluency in English
- Another Languages Highly Recommended
- MBA would be a plus
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Exceptional opportunity to join a top level strategy consulting environment and also develop an international career.