Tu sei qui
Strategy Senior Consultant TELCO Industry
- Our client is an international strategy and advisory firm, specialised on TELCO
- Our client is seeking a Strategy Senior Consultant with at least 3-5 years' exp
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an international strategy and advisory firm, specialised on the TELCO & Market.
It also operates with PE Fund, Regulators, Content Providers and Financial Institutions.
La figura ricercata
- Management of delivery work streams across a broad portfolio of strategy, transaction advisory and operational consulting projects in TMT
- Management and tutorship of the Associate Consultants
- Responsibility for the management and delivery of projects across the wide telecommunication spectrum.
- Providing engaging strategies on of key issues in complex client projects, as well as developing frameworks for project solving.
- Communicating main findings through written, graphical and oral presentations.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis on various projects.
- Develop strong working relations with team members, and developing a depth of knowledge in defined area of work.
- To address client needs and develop initiatives to ensure substantial and profitable growth
- To analyze the challenges that clients faces and being able to sell advice to C-level
- To be the central point of contact for the client during the project
- To act as an expert within the domain and be able to sell initiatives both internally as externally
- To approach both new prospects and existing customers in order to extend business and to maintain a long term relationship
Il candidato prescelto
- Excellent Academic Background from a leading global educational intitution
- MBA or PhD could represent a plus
Minimum 3 years of experience gained in consulting with a TMT focus, of which at least one year of project management/leadership experience is required
Experience of business strategy, design & implementation in the TMT environment developed in a top strategy/management consulting firm is mandatory
Experience of business planning for TMT companies is highly recommended
Experience of client management including being the client's primary point of contact throughout an engagement
Involvement in business development activities including production of proposal documents, sales meetings with clients, and identifying potential sales opportunities relating to project work
- Fluency in Italian & English, and preferably any additional languages
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Our client offers an over range salary package, an international environment and high level client reporting specialising on the TELCO Industry