Tu sei qui
Strategy Associate / Eng. Manager - Financial Services - Risk
- Strategy Associate / Eng. Manager - Financial Services - Risk Consulting
- Our client is a Tier 1 Startegy Consulting Firm, oparating on a worldwide scale.
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a Tier 1 Startegy Consulting Firm, oparating on a worldwide scale.
La figura ricercata
As a Strategy Associate/Engagement Manager your initial responsibilities will include:
- Managing the execution of individual project modules. This typically includes developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
- Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution
- Overseeing the work of junior consultants to support the delivery of the engagement
- Reporting to Engagement Managers and Principals, effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate have developed at least 4-5 years'experience (max 9-10 years experience) and knowledge in finance and risk topics such as:
- Risk organisation and governance (e.g. CRO and support functions, ALCO)
- Regulations and compliance (e.g. current and future Basel Accord, incl. regional implementation plans and status)
- Advanced credit risk measurement and management
- Risk-based pricing and value-based management concepts
- Treasury and balance sheet management, incl. interest rate risk/ALM, risk transfer
- VaR and economic capital concepts, incl. risk aggregation and allocation concepts
- Operational risk management
- Conduct risk management
Our client is seeking candidates who can demonstrate evidence of:
- Ability to apply depth of content knowledge for thought leadership in project execution
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort in presenting to senior executives, both internally and among clients
- Ability to leverage sophisticated economic analyses to conduct primary research, define trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Ability to "own" a problem from formulation to conclusions, and drive progression and convergence at each stage
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with relevant prior experience.
The salary package will be increased of an annual bonus approximately up to 30%, based on the individual/group performances.