Tu sei qui
Service & Network Operations Manager ( M/F)
- Euronext's new technological center
- Service & Operations Manager
Il nostro cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT systems including the development, running and maintenance of Euronext trade Matching Platforms
La figura ricercata
- Plan, co-ordinate, direct and control Service Operations and work the with various support functions within IT to provide a high quality support service to ensure efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ensure the effective operations across all functional boundaries and maintain a balance between BAU responsibilities, Group Strategy projects and all internal improvement programs;
- Advocate the complete implementation of the various monitoring tools at your disposal, ensuring that the monitoring solutions are fully leveraged and in line with Service Management expectations;
- Provides strong governance and adherence to all control aspects within the environment including Incident Management, Serious Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management across all business lines.
- To achieve existing service level agreements, assist in the definition of SLA's and KPI's, while establishing mechanisms that monitor and report department performance, to either evidence successful performance, or to enable proactive design of improvement action plans;
- Recruit, manage and develop staff creating a customer centric, continually improving environment that delivers high quality services. Work with line managers to develop appropriate career paths and development plans for their teams
Il candidato prescelto
- 5+ years of Service Operations / Application Support management experience, preferably within a Financial Services environment;
- Proven track record leading IT teams in a large corporate environment.
- A proven track record in the implementation and operation of ITIL based service delivery and operations management
- People management skills, including but not limited to recruitment, retention, talent development, succession planning and performance improvement;
- Degree or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants)
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3.
- Track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting tight deadlines
- Highly ambitious with a desire to become top industry professional
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong awareness and interest in technology
- Superb problem solving skills
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.