Tu sei qui
Senior System Infrastructure Engineer - Linux (M/F)
- *Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- *Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills
Il nostro cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
La figura ricercata
- Systems Engineer provide 24x7x365 quality expert support for critical trading infrastructure including storage and backup platforms via both onsite and on-call. O/S platforms include Linux running on various hardware platforms.
- The candidate should have gained good knowledge supporting or engineering production environments with 3+ years working in an systems role.
- The role will have an element of process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution.
- The role will involve managing and executing large scale maintenance and improvement projects.
- Test plan development
- Ownership and maintenance of system monitoring platform
Il candidato prescelto
- 3+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support.
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hour(7am-7pm) in the office.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.