Tu sei qui
Senior Software Engineer
Pubblicato il 06/12/16
Il nostro cliente
Online payments leading company
La figura ricercata
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Writing new software and operating manuals
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Il candidato prescelto
- Fluent English
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Teamworking skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.