Tu sei qui
Senior Project Manager
Roma e provincia
EUR50,000 - EUR80,000Pubblicato il 23/09/16
Engineering and Contracting Company
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager in Oil&Gas Sector
La figura ricercata
Under the Operations Director, the main roles will be:
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects with assurance of the highest quality standards and managing project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor projects or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance during the projects.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Managing the day-to-day basis working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. Management of the whole project from ensuring the correct turning up of the material before the beginning of a job to explaining the work and activities.
Il candidato prescelto
- An Higher vocational education in offshore engineering, offshore Oil and Gas knowledge.
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in marine construction, dredging, offshore, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Willingness to work abroad for an average of eight months a year.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Perfect command of the English language and preferably other languages.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Opportunities for growth and economic development