Tu sei qui
Senior Process Engineer
- Leading firm in domestic and commercial appliances
- Senior Process Engineer
Il nostro cliente
Leader Firm involved in the production and commercialization of traditional, domestic and commercial hoods and boilers.
La figura ricercata
The main tasks of the Senior Process Engineer will be:
- Size accurately the assembling lines.
- Define flows between lines themselves.
- Optimize the funcioning of the assembling lines.
- Test the assembling lines.
- Manage the sheet metal's and heat exchanger's machining.(Presse, Punzatrici, Saldatrici, Scambiatori di calore)
- Determine from part drawings and other engineering data the operations necessary for the fabrication, assembly, and/or manufacture of complex products.
- Define the layout and interface with suppliers
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Process Engineer will be in possession of these following features:
- Experience of 3-5 years in the specific sector.
- Deep knowledge of the processes involved in the assembly and in the production of home appliance's components.
- Deep knowledge of the sheet metal's and heat exchanger's machining.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent use of English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great growth opportunity in an leader firm holded by an international group.