Tu sei qui
Senior Industrial Controller
- Our client is a Multinational leader in the automotive sector.
- Senior Industrial Controller
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a Multinational leader in the automotive sector.
La figura ricercata
Key Responsibilities of Senior Industrial Controller
* Forecasting, Budgeting, Month end close, inventory analysis
* SAP management: routine cycles, cost center, etc
* Operational involvement / Site Manager Requests
* Process Improvement & Cost Savings Projects /Product Family P&L's
Measures of Performance
* Position provides direct financial support to the Plant Controller and works with the local and Business Unit team on strategic initiatives, providing impactful analytics and enabling improved decision making.
* Responsible for developing, together with the Plant Controller, spend targets for the plant and value streams that show the roadmap to productivity attainment. Assessing and communicating where performance is not on track with financial goals.
* Understand plant spending trends and quantify the level of countermeasures to bring spend and financial performance in line with expectations.
* Team with operations to quantify expectations for material and conversion productivity.
* Supports the preparation of financial data for executive visits.
* Complete knowledge of SAP in a manufacturing environment with the ability to identify key material and conversion variances and focus operations on those opportunities for improvement.
* Understands plant operations and products and can apply knowledge to costing, forecasting, budgeting, and general business management.
* Works with Plant Controller, Site manager and staff to resolve plant issues for the best interest of the site and company.
* Aware of situations or changes in the business and how it impacts the plant financials and forecast.
* Supports root-cause explanation for variances.
* Organized and completes analysis and reports on time.
* Works well with all departments - encourages exchange of information.
* Appropriately knows when to ask for more info and when more time is needed for decision making.
Il candidato prescelto
Background and Skill of Senior Industrial Controller
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Accounting or Finance
- Experience: at least 3 years experience in progressive accounting positions
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, data warehouses; SAP exp. required
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, self-starter, independent leader, experience in leading and influencing teams, strong oral and written communications skills, organization skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent career opportunities.