Tu sei qui
Senior Group Statutory and Management Reporting
- International Company leader in its sector
- Senior Group Statutory and Management Reporting proficient in English
Il nostro cliente
International Company leader in its Sector is looking for a Senior Group Statutory and Management Reporting.
La figura ricercata
Responsible for all Financial Reporting matters, leading the month end closing process liaising with the relevant Company's departments and with Finance functions of the foreign subsidiaries. Drives Financial Reporting Compliance on a timely manner (ie: accruals, revenue recognition, balance sheet reconciliation), managing internal and external auditors, including Sindaci of the Italian subsidiaries.
Support the Head of Finance in company-wide Finance projects and setting a "state of the art" reporting environment.
Job Main Accountabilities
- Lead the consolidation, preparation and review of monthly Group results under IFRS for presentation to internal stakeholders.
- Design and develop a reliable and timely month end closing process.
- Manage the relationship with countries' subsidiaries to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Guarantee the intercompany reconciliations and the compliance of related contracts from a reporting and tax perspective (ie: transfer pricing rules).
- Perform the (interim and annual) consolidated financial reporting to meet PCAOB standard of audit.
- Perform Statutory Reporting of the UK holding company and of the relevant Italian subsidiaries, according to IFRS.
- Lead the completion of the implementation of new consolidation tool, ensuring controls and review procedures are in place.
- Lead the variance analysis process of the balance sheet items.
- Provide technical accounting advice and monitor changes in International accounting standards.
- Support the creation and distribution of effective and timely corporate reports.
- Support accounting operations function on any reporting related topic.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Coordinate accounting reconciliations process.
- Identify and improve processes and controls within the Group Reporting process. Manage Group external auditor and the Statutory Auditor Board (Sindaci) for the Italian subsidiaries.
Il candidato prescelto
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent with CPA, CA or similar accounting and/or audit qualification.
- 6 to 8 years of work experience in one of the Big 4, having in his customers' portfolio listed companies, preferably in the US market.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role of medium-large listed Italian company or of significant subsidiaries of listed multinationals.
- Knowledge of the international tax environment (especially transfer pricing) and UK statutory reporting regulations will be considered a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the international accounting/financial reporting standards (IAS/IFRS)
- Familiar with SOX regulation and related requirements
- Excellent understanding of SAP and proficiency in using modern reporting tool (like HFM, Tagetik, Board) Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel Excellent knowledge of English language
- Collaborative team player with a personable and confident approach.
- Good time management skills, including the ability to coordinate numerous tasks, and work to strict deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work efficiently in complex, rapidly changing environment and with high degree of autonomy.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, but consistently retaining a sense of the "bigger picture".
- Able to set aggressive but achievable goals and consistently deliver with his/her team/function.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity in an international environment.