Tu sei qui
Engineering and Contracting Company
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an Engineering and Contracting Company for EP-EPC contracts in Oil & Gas facilities field and for Services Contracts of Design / Design Review / Project management/ Construction Supervision in the field of Infrastructures
La figura ricercata
- Understanding of industry specific applications within the Oil & Gas Industry, engineering principles and how to apply them.
- Develop an understanding to the customer's environment and our ability to provide solutions.
- Assist appropriate channels for business in contacting customers at appropriate management levels in the pursuit of systems and solutions business and maintaining present customers and customer base.
- Be the commercial leader in negotiations where appropriate.
- Develop written engineering and application guidelines for systems and solutions with respect to their specific industry.
- Review customer specifications and drawings and prepare quotations via current available quotation tools and follow applicable guidelines.
- Establish specifications from a customer's broad description of the machine operation or the customer process.
- Act as a coach to engineering and other specialists on applications and control.
- Develop, jointly with Marketing Management, strategies that align with specific Industry Sales activities.
- Be a spokesperson for the Division when traveling with Sales Division employees and/or customers. Interface and be active in industry oriented societies and associations.
- Interface appropriately with vendors to ensure the requirements of the order execution are satisfied in a physically responsible manner.
- Keeps all company offerings in mind relative to systems and solutions specific opportunities.
- Provide input for developing marketing/sales aids, advertisements and brochures. Willing and able to travel to customer sites, manufacturing locations and division offices. Position may require travel up to 40% of the time.
Il candidato prescelto
- Four year technical degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management or other technical degree. Additional business course work preferred.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of multiple applications experience in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, or Refining industries with a proven track record.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions of customer requirements.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Commercial proposal achievement and leadership in a controls engineering and automation related business, with a principal focus on projects in the Oil and Gas and the Process Safety industry (Allen Bradley experience a plus) along with project engineering work.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Opportunities for growth and economic development