Tu sei qui
Senior Core Developer
- Revolutionary cloud platform
- Solid customer base which includes many global brands
Il nostro cliente
Italian tech company revolutionizing the way companies manages digital content by introducing a modern, disruptive approach to content organisation
La figura ricercata
- This position is based in Italy (team and office-based, not remote)
- English or Italian language proficiency.
- Java/JVM Senior (> 3 years of production-level experience)
- Production-level fluent knowledge of at least one server-side language with support for functional programming (e.g. Scala, Java8, Groovy, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Elixir, Haskell, OCaml, Racket)
- Production-level experience in NOSQL DB / Key-value stores (eg. MongoDB)
- Production-level experience in working on Service Oriented Architectures
- Proactive in daily work, continuous learning and professional growth
- Ability to write unit and integration testsuites and fluency with at least one mainstream JVM testing framework (e.g. Junit, TestNG, ScalaTest, Specs)
- Experience with continuous integration practices and especially build-triggered automated testing
- Production-level experience with AWS technologies, cloud architectures, cloud deployment, infrastructure automation
- Production-level fluent Scala language knowledge
- Production-level experience in concurrent programming and actor paradigms (eg. Akka, Parallel Universe Quasar/Pulsar, Erlang, )
- Production-level automation experience and basic knowledge of involved technologies such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
- Business, functional and technical analysis, design and modelling skills (especially UML)
- JVM inner workings knowledge and experience with JVM-based metrics, management, profiling and benchmarking tools & practices (e.g. JMX, Metrics, VisualVM, Mission Control, ByteMan, JMH)
- ReST and LinkedData knowledge
- Experience with modern Java / JVM frameworks (e.g. Dropwizard, Jetty, JAR-RS server and client, JDBI, JOOQ, Retrofit, Spring, Parallel Universe Comsat, Swagger, spray.io)
Il candidato prescelto
Suitable candidates appreciate working in an environment of continuous innovation, where the release cycle involves working closely with product management and leaders to successfully go from product concepts to deliverable. The ideal candidate also possesses deep technical skills in software architecture and cloud computing.
As we will need you to be able to find your way in complex server applications, flexibility and adaptability are vital.
You will have a chance to work in a team of passionate and dedicated developers; learning, sharing and teaching are the pillars on which our teamwork will be based.
Cosa comprende l'offerta