Tu sei qui
Senior Connector Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Design of Interconnection systems
- 5 - 10 years of experience
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a well know Italian company, part of an International industrial Group, leader in its own sector (Electronic components).
La figura ricercata
Reporting to the Engineering Department Manger, the Senior Connector Engineer is responsible for:
- Design and Development of new Interconnection Products and Systems.
- Further Development of Existing Interconnection Products and Systems.
- Planning of the design process and coordination with drafter(s).
- Planning of testing and analysis of results.
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Provide Engineering Support to other Company Facilities worldwide
Il candidato prescelto
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Aeronautical preferred).
- 5-10 years of experience in Design and Analysis of Mechanical Elements.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated capability to Conceptualize and Design Connection products.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Ability to work on projects individually and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge of MIL and other specifications relevant for Connector Design and testing
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Competence in:
- Knowledge of 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Product Data Management Software knowledge (Enterprise PDM preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Basic Drafting
- Dimensioning and Tolerancing of parts and assemblies
- Basic Measurement and Data Analysis
- Classical methods of Static Analysis of Mechanical Elements
- Knowledge of Machining Processes
- Knowledge of the Heat Treatment and Plating
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity in a fast growing Tech Company.