Tu sei qui
Senior BSS Solution Architect
- Multinational Firm leader in Telecommunication Sector
- Senior Expert BSS Solution
Il nostro cliente
Leader global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
La figura ricercata
Main Responsibilities of ideal candidate:
- Business Vision and Strategy Consulting for business support system (BSS, e.g. online charging system, CRM and the core billing system).
- Identify business challenges and drivers; define business requirements and processes on BSS domain.
- Explore and analyze customer's Functional and Non-function requirements, Secure the Functional and Non-function technical quality of deliveries in customer projects
- Bring an understanding of the enterprise, business system, business process, and industry to the team(s) supporting or interfacing with the application
- Work with the internal departments to define application and technical requirements for Work Requests. Document and analyze requirements and lead impact analysis. Estimate Work Request effort and schedule impacts
- Review and integrate all requirements for the application, including functional, security, usability, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate changes to the technical architecture for the development, execution, and operations environments. Make all final recommendations regarding hardware, network products, system software, and security. Work with the appropriate customer representatives for confirmation and final decisions
- Create, present, and implement competitive solutions to analyze needs, gather specifications and situational requirements, and work with business development personnel to create effective solutions specifically tailored to the individual entity
- Cooperate and coordinate with relevant departments of the company (e.g. customer and product lines of Marketing Dept., Commercial/Legal Dept., Product lines of Customer Service Dept., spare parts center, etc.) and get necessary supports for project bidding.
- Provide support to the internal market and sales organizations as an expert in the solutions portfolio
- Handle change requests and the consequences of such requests for ordered and/or delivered offers from a solutions point of view
- Conduct research, reconciliation and analysis to resolve technical issues of requirement request for customers
- Record and share all the operational related issues and their resolutions
Il candidato prescelto
Requirements of ideal candidate:
- At least 10 years of IT experience, including at least 4 years of experience working for a Telecommunication company or Billing/ CRM vendor or major SI in the same domain as a Solution Architecture role
- Previous job in major BSS vendors and SIs is preferred, especially previous job in the following:
- Proven ability to analyze complex Function and Non-functional requirements and deliver appropriate solutions
- Strong expertise in OCS, CRM and Billing systems for telecommunications. Familiar with Telco BSS/OSS architecture. Have in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following domains:
- Digital Channels (eCommerce, IP contact center…)
- CRM (operational, analytical…)
- Charging/Billing (OCS, enterprise billing…)
- Event Based Campaign
- Familiar with modern enterprise software development models and related design patterns, platforms and frameworks (SOA, Java EE application servers, Spring, Struts, OSGi …)
- Understanding of networks, applications, processes and how they integrated
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to analyze client's needs, design and document solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills to counterparts across hierarchies and departments with a wide range of technical knowledge. Able to deliver on-site and off-site presentations as appropriate.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to lead, influence and drive complex negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large and complex projects from the initial period to successful outcomes
- Manage customer expectations and internal business effectively
- Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Ability to develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Work independently under pressure; remain calm and courteous in difficult situations
- English fluency both verbal and writing is essential
- Willing for national / international travel on a short term basis
- Knowledge on the BSS system and the BSS evolution strategy of Principal Telco Operator is a major plus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.