Tu sei qui
Sales Manager Italy (m/f)
- Realtà multinazionale dinamica ed in forte crescita
- Sales Manager Italy
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is the Italian Branch of a leading Global provider of Mobile Workforce solutions delivered as Software as a Service.
La figura ricercata
The ideal candidate is a customer focused solutions sales manager, with extensive experience selling SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses. He/She will also be responsible for a team of sales professionals who sell to new customers as well as cross-selling a new product into an existing customer base.
- He/She will develop and manage a team of sales professionals by designing meaningful sales strategies that will meet corporate sales and revenue goals.
- He/She will oversee the development of new hires to be successful in B2B sales and to be promoted onto other sales team.
- He/She will drive new subscriber sales within assigned region utilizing a consultative, solution selling approach.
- He/She will ensure all team efforts are delivered in a professional and ethical manner.
- He/She will keep accurate, detailed records of all sales activities in CRM
- He/She will be a subject matter expert on product to demonstrate products to customers and answer questions.
- He/She will understand the potential clients' needs and relate how product can meet those needs.
- He/She will communicate with other various departments in collaborative efforts.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in Business or Communications and a minimum experience of 5 years in the sales of SaaS further to:
- A proven track record of achievement of sales targets as part of a successful team.
- A highly motivated, goal oriented, high energy and organised individual that is driven to lead and develop sales team.
- Excellent presentation and selling skills.
- Assertive and self-motivating with ability to negotiate and multi-task
- Strong business acumen and confident presence.
- Accomplishment oriented: strong ethical mindset and focus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.