Tu sei qui
EUR50,000 - EUR55,000Pubblicato il 04/10/16
- Quality Manager
- Rubber Industrial Process
Il nostro cliente
Automotive multinational company leader in rubber products
La figura ricercata
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO-TS 16949, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
Il candidato prescelto
- Engineering degree
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
- Experience of dealing with customers and supplier
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.