Tu sei qui
Qualilty Manager (M/F) - Food
- Quality Manager - Agribusiness and Food sector
- Medium-size Plant - Fluent English
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a leading agribusiness and food company, present in more than 40 countries, with integrated operations, from farm field to the retail shelf.
La figura ricercata
Role Purpose Statement
Within the Agribusiness and Operations strategy, organize, direct, coordinate and control all Quality activities including EU laws and regulatory execution for a specific country in order to maximize profit and reduce costs and meet short and medium term overall area business objectives.
Internal intefaces to Managing Director, VP Food, Plant Manager, Execution Manager, Traders.
External interfaces to third party suppliers, local authorities and Entities.
- Ensure regional and local Quality System implemented and fit for company needs.
- Actively participate in staff training on legal compliance
- Ensure correct filing of documents and procedures
- Manage the customers and Health Authorities relationships with agri and food deliveries issue
- Manage checks and audits coming form Internal and External Auditors or Authorities;
- Ensure the correct labelling of food (packaged and bulk) and feed products according the EU Regulations and the
- applied Food & Feed Safety schemes BRC / IFS / GMP+/ EFISC/ FSSC 22000
- Perform highly specialized functional analysis to support the business and provide interpretations rules and Procedure, as member of Total Safety team
- Understand the national market mechanisms to meet short and medium of needs.
- Act as an internal advisor/trainer/expert and actively support local sales and trading forces in their customer relationship.
- Coordinate interaction between own department, operations, execution, logistics and finance in order to ensure that sales
- commitments can be properly executed
- Manage the interests of the organization towards relevant institutions, authorities, local communities and customers.
Il candidato prescelto
- University Chemistry degree (Bachelor or Master) or Equivalent
- 8-10 years experience in Quality / Industrial environment
- Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of international and EU rules
- Strong English language knowledge
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Good job opportunity in an international environment.