Tu sei qui
QA Pharma Manager
- Owned designer and producer of glass parenteral packaging for the pharma sector
- Great opportunity of career growth
Il nostro cliente
The world's largest, privately owned designer and producer of glass parenteral packaging for the pharmaceutical industry.
La figura ricercata
The candidate must ensure that the Pharma Manufacturing Division of the company applies the Corporate Quality Policies and Guidelines, the ISO standards and the requirements of local and international regulators bodies.
His/her tasks are:
- ensure that internal audits are planned and performed and he/she will support on the audit of Key Customers;
- is a member of the Quality Unit who cares about the implementation of the Quality Risk Management;
- support on the Technical meetings;
- ensure that the Quality System, Staff Training, Document Management System, Validation, Batch Record review, Change Control, Deviation Management, Failure Investigation, CAPA Management are compliant with Corporate Policy and Guidelines. They have to be managed and implemented effectively and efficiently.
- maintenance and development of the qualification system.
Il candidato prescelto
- Master degree in scientific or engineering discipline;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in QA department of pharma company with knowledge of GMPs and Change Control management;
- Know-ledge of sterilization process;
- English fluent
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter and motivated person;
- Ability to organise task and lead activities;
- People management;
- Effective communication and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast learner: ability to learn and implement know-how and skills;
- Good personal relationship, also with other functions of different departments.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity of career growth.