Tu sei qui
Projectmanager Product development
- Global Engineering/Manufacturing company
- Strong Projectmanager with experience in a complex matrix organization
Il nostro cliente
Our client is part of a German Multinational. A very dynamic and challenging business environment within a strong global brand. Our client operates in a competitive market where they have a strong market position. The Project Manager will have a key position in the future success of this organization.
La figura ricercata
The Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for the efficiency and accomplishment of major development projects across the Operational Unit (OU) within TKE. The function controls the development projects in the OU, sets and ensures that project results and investments are on the right track. Moreover the function actively supports oversight, coordination and collaboration in development projects across the BA as well as promoting project management best practices and building up project management expertise within OU.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading cross-functional team(s) of one or more new product development projects, driving the project from the beginning to a successful launch;
- Owns the project deliverables, schedules and financials;
- Provide leadership and vision and achieve design and project goals by building effective teams;
- Driving performance and creating transparency of development projects across OU with a robust, responsive and high performing PMO
- In close cooperation with TKE PMO, setting direction and taking decision on which development projects will be conducted in the OU, following the Product Line Management (PLM) & Executive Committee decisions;
- Accountability for the cost controlling of all development projects across OU;
- Assuring that projects and resulting investments are aligned with BU and TKE strategy;
- Managing and mitigating project risks in order to avoid non-accomplishment or failure of projects which would seriously endanger the success of TKE;
- Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing strategic actions required to resolve critical project situations;
- Creating a culture of project management excellence within OU;
- Resolve conflicts and controversial issues;
- Driving projects to deliver as promised on time, budget and scope
- Establishing and maintaining a spirit that encourages teams to perform in cross-functional international and global projects;
- Clearly communicating (TK(E) strategy and subsequent expectation to every individual in the area of responsibility;
- Developing, encouraging and motivating subordinates, peers and project members to sustainably perform to their best capabilities;
- Being an ambassador for TK(E) internally and externally.
Il candidato prescelto
- 10 years of work experience, resp. international experience;
- Experience in key areas of Project Management in an international environment;
- Experience in dealing with international virtual teams and cultures in a global organization;
- Practical experience in the implementation and redesign of programs and change management.
- Academic degree in engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, business economics, etc. (MA or MSc comparable degree of a foreign university);
- Qualified (and proven expertise) in PMP (Project Management Professional) and Six Sigma.
Competencies/ Level of knowledge
- Proven skills in leading, developing and managing (cross-functional) teams;
- General technical affinity and good knowledge of R&D processes and ability to understand a broad range of technical products and diverse businesses;
- A thorough understanding of project management principles, both theoretical as well as hands-on implementation/execution;
- Ability to build strong good working relationships with management and all project stakeholders down to the project team member level, strong personality to be able to convince people;
- Experience in working efficiently and effectively in an international company with a variety of business and cultural environments;
- Advanced experience in Process Design and Tool Implementation;
- Ability to execute on priorities and effectively control milestones balanced with commitment to quality;
- Competent negotiator with willingness to engage in constructive conflict and the willingness to challenge assumptions;
- Manages risks proactively;
- Conceptual thinker with strong attention to detail;
- Proactivity, Creativity, empathy, high flexibility, ability to motivate without authority, good negotiation skills, resilience and ability for establishing priorities whilst multi-tasking;
- Analytical with exceptional communication skills and ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders and identify and resolve conflicts;
- Fluent English; additional languages desirable;
- Good writing skills and experience in documenting processes, standards and procedure.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Our client offers a competitive package and strong secondary benefits.
Are you the convincing and ambitious Projectmanager with experience in Product Development and a Technical background? Then reply to this position!