Tu sei qui
- Multinational software house
- High skills in software solutions and technical sale
Il nostro cliente
Multinational software house with Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies as clients
La figura ricercata
The PM main role is to be the technical interface between the Company (Sales team, R&D team and the Company's partners) and the customers. The PM will be responsible for the pre-sales activities and support to the sales team as well as the post-sales and delivery activities. He/she will report functionally to the Head of PM's team.
- Pre-Sales Activities;
- Post-Sales and Project Activities;
- Post-Delivery Activities;
- Reporting and PM Process.
Il candidato prescelto
The candidate should have experience in software and complex solution, have strong technical sales skills and have good communications skills within the Government Ecosystem in particular the Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies.
He/she should have a BS/BA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science from an accredited institution.
He/she should have a deep knowledge on Operating Systems (both desktop and mobile) and on Security.
He/she should have a minimum of 5 years of working experience with proven technical sales track record, preferably in an international company.
This technical sales role will reward the candidate for his/her ability to participate building a sound and scalable business that will ensure sustainable growth in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
The profile should be articulated around a core of the following essential traits:
- Customer oriented (Customer intimacy) in particular Government customers for large solution selling deals;
- Able to listen to customer, analyze and interpret information and able to write professional documentation (meeting minutes, reports, customer project plans);
- Ability to come across as a credible interlocutor within the company and as a trusted and reliable advisor to its customers. Good communication skills;
- Able to understand customer's need quickly so as to keep close to customers and understand their core issues in their dealings with the firm and propose adapted solutions as well as technical / functional assistance to customers;
- Able to work in a team to ensure successful and fast implementation of the signed deals;
- Charismatic, excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills in order to maintain high quality relationships and influence clients;
- High energy, result oriented individual who will enjoy the challenge of contributing to revenue generation of the organization through a period of rapid growth.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
High responsability role with great career opportunities