Tu sei qui
Operations & Lean Strategy Senior Consultant
- Tier 1 Strategy Consulting boutique, looking for a Operations & Lean Strategy SC
- Operations & Lean Strategy Senior Consultant
Il nostro cliente
Our client Consulting's services covers 5 countries around the world, with several competency areas, maily related to:
- Business Strategy and Transformation
- Corporate Development
- Operation & Organization Strategy
- Production & Logistics
- Supply Chain Strategy
La figura ricercata
Our client is looking for an Operations & Lean Strategy Senior Consultant to support its business growth in the Industrial/Manufacturing/Production Sector in Italy and, more broadly, across all the covered countries in Europe/abroad.
On project execution, the main responsibilities are:
- Managing the team on a day-to-day basis. This typically includes developing hypotheses, structuring complex problems, leading analyses and obtaining insights, developing recommendations for the client.
- Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution
- Overseeing the work of consultants to support the delivery of the engagement.
For the Engagement Manager profile, on business development, the main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the develop new prospects and business ideas
- Guarantee the repeating business on the existing clients
- Helping the partners prepare and deliver client development meetings and initiatives
Il candidato prescelto
We are looking for Operations & Lean Strategy Senior Consultants (at least 4+ years' consulting experience in the industrial/manufacturing/production sector) with a strong focus on 6 Sigma and Lean Management, who are passionate about consulting excellence.
Exceptional candidates possess initiative, intuition, creativity as well as a strong background in conceptual problem solving and analytic skills. We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6 sigma green belt and experience in Lean Manufacturing is a must
- Knowledge and interest in Business Strategies topics
- Willingness to develop business at international level and environments
- Ability to apply depth of content knowledge for thought leadership in project execution
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort in presenting to executives, both internally and among clients
- Ability to conduct primary research, define trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Ability to "own" a problem from formulation to conclusions, and drive progression and convergence at each stage
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- 5-years of post-secondary education in a business school, engineering school or university.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
This is an exceptional opportunity to have a direct client exposure and to bring tangible benefits to the clients; to develop an international career and a strategy consulting track.
Our client offer comprehensive training programs to support your professional and personal development and also benefit in very individual ways from the close ties with the environment.
A 100% international exposure and the worldwide leading brand reputation are another 2 attractive pillars..