Tu sei qui
Operational Risk Management Consultant
Operational Risk Management Consultant
Leading international captive finance company
Il nostro cliente
The client is a leading international captive finance company.
La figura ricercata
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists each business process owner within his/her area of responsibility and conduct risk self-assessment by recommending and facilitating the use of tools during the self-assessment. The various tools/methods include, but are not limited to: conducting interviews, facilitating meetings, developing a database of best practices or risk knowledge
Supports the various departments within the Business Unit in the development and maintenance of standard internal control procedures (Internal Control Manual), following the requirements from both the Central Bank and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Supports Area Managers in monitoring the efficiency of the procedures documented in the 'Internal Control Manual', by performing periodical review of the controls, similar to an audit review. Coordinates work with Internal Audit Team for their semi-annual review of the Business Unit compliance with Central Bank requirements on internal controls, as appropriate.
- Focuses on the operational aspects of internal processes that may affect the operational risks.
- May perform, plan, execute and write reports independently.
- Performs necessary work to comply with Central Bank requirements on operational, market & credit risk management, making sure all required reports are submitted timely.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible of its application in all aspects of employment.
Il candidato prescelto
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply Risk Management and Compliance methodology, concepts, terminology and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and other mathematical concepts used in modeling the calculation of the Operational Risk.
- Working knowledge of local Central Bank and SOX compliance requirements and also the concepts of the Operational Risk Management.
- Working knowledge of Business Unit operations and policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic audit procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to develop processes and procedural documentation.
- Proven ability to enforce high-quality standards driven by company objectives.
- Ability to assist in maintaining an environment conducive to collaboration.
- Proven analytical risk recognition and risk assessment skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to generate sound recommendations that effectively address control weaknesses.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, quantify and properly frame control risks.
- Ability to apply human relations skills.
A 4-year college or university degree in any of the business disciplines and a minimum of 4 years exempt experience in accounting, collections, customer services, credit, marketing, contract administration, audit and/or related discipline is recommended. Previous work experience must be progressively increasing in responsibility and accountability and demonstrate an ability to gain in knowledge and responsibility such that a level of full competency can be reached.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.