Tu sei qui
Medical Device Tender Specialist
Our client is an international pharma company leader in its own sector
Experience in medical device sector is a must
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational company leader in
La figura ricercata
- Preparation of Tenders and Offers for medical devices and services according to the Company procedures & guidelines, to the Customer specifications and to the Italian Law (Codice degli Appalti).
- Accurate and timely submission of all the assigned tenders, without exceptions.
- Management of the tender's awarding
- Support to the Legal Dept in the identification of critical clauses in the tender's specifications and for the management of any appeals.
- Monitoring of different sources for new tenders, contracts and framework agreements published by any tender authorities.
- Collaboration with the Sales Team to identify the best Customer proposal leveraging products, services and solutions available.
- Collaboration with all the functions in charge for the preparation of technical and administrative documents needed for tenders submission.
- Daily use of the software tools available for tenders/offers preparation and for pricing management.
- Reporting of activities to Tender Office manager.
Il candidato prescelto
- More than 5 years' experience as Tender specialist in a medical device multinational, or at least in the healthcare industry.
- Fully indipendent in the preparation of tenders and offers.
- Good knowledge of the Italian Tenders Law (Codice degli Appalti)
- Used to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Available for overtime work to manage peaks of work
- Analytical problem solver
- Very precise and attentive to details
- Process oriented with a "Continuous improvement" mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent team building skills
- Customer focus
- Familiar with PC and basic software tools like Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good level of English.
- An understanding of customer care is essential
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.