Tu sei qui
Mechanical Supplier Quality Engineer
- Global Automotive Brand is looking for a Mechanical Supplier Quality Engineer
- Previous experience in similar role
Il nostro cliente
Global Automotive Brand
La figura ricercata
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) evaluates supplier competencies, tooling, equipment, facilities and processes. He will highlight supplier weaknesses and then identify, evaluate and implement recommendations to improve supplier systems, products and processes.
- Support the global product development process for new products and ensure that suppliers meet requirements. Acting with Purchasing and platform about sourcing strategies and their implementation process definition, particularly on initial assessment (PSA Potential Supplier Assessment) and ensure that suppliers meet requirements per APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) and Part Approval Process.
- Support current product quality management activities.
- Assure proper non conformity containment tools application as CSL1/2/3 (Containment Shipping Level) and irreversible corrective actions to achieve stable supplier conformity.
- Grant extensive and deep usage of problem solving techniques at suppliers (8D, Ishikawa, pareto diagram etc.).
- Verify capability studies to assure process stability and accuracy (e.g. Cp, CPk).
- Perform at supplier Process Control Plan Audit (PCPA) and ISIR / PAP (Initial Sample inspection report / Part Approval Process).
- Support suppliers and engineering/quality team in developing technical solutions to fix quality/product issues in field and/or during development process
Il candidato prescelto
- Previous job experience in following fields: Design/Manufacturing Engineering (preferred), Product/Plant Quality (mandatory)
- General knowledge of key industrial manufacturing processes (machining, welding, assembling)
- Project management skillsSPECIFIC TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS:
- Industrial production processes knowledge (preferred: powertrain parts manufacturing)
- General knowledge of diesel engine fuel management components design or assembly process (injectors, fuel pumps, pipes). Previous job experience on related manufacturing companies preferred.
- General knowledge of electronic powertrain components design or assembly process (sensors, ECU). Previous job experience on related manufacturing companies preferred.SPECIFIC QUALITY SKILLS:
- Knowledge of related quality tools (APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PCPA/PSA, (Process control plan audit/ Potential Supplier Assessment), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), etc.), international standards, international Agency standards (ISO)
- Problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, pareto diagram etc.).EDUCATION:
- SOFT SKILLS:
- - Degree in Engineering (preferred in Industrial field)
- - Flexibility and team-working oriented
- - Good communication capabilities
- - Strongly self-motivated, determined and proactive, result driven
- - Ability to learn and to work under pressure
- - Sense of initiative, autonomous work organization
- - Good leadership skills
- - Availability to travel (Italy - Europe) for most portion of the working time
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Very interesting job opportunity