Tu sei qui
- Global Automotive Manufacturer
- Maintenance Manager
Il nostro cliente
Our customer is a leading global manufacturer of engineered automotive structural metal components.
La figura ricercata
Plans, schedules and directs staff of skilled and unskilled trade's colleagues in the maintenance building and grounds. Oversees installations, construction and facility environment.
Reports directly to the Plant Manager. Interfaces on a frequent basis with Operations, IT, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Tool & Die, Materials HR and Accounting, as well as customers, suppliers, corporate functions
- Support the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
- Ensures that all utility systems are fully operational and inspected in accordance with preventive maintenance schedules.
- Support plant goals of cost, quality, service, safety and raw material waste.
- Implement cost savings, renovations and safety projects for the plant.
- Prepares cost estimates for building renovations or space allocations, and inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Guides design, implementation and verification of installations, repairs and construction.
- Develop change management proposals, draft plans and oversees project activities.
- Manages budgets. Determines and approves expenditures. Utilises capital.
- Implement method to improve productivity capabilities and solve operation problems.
- Maintains preventive maintenance program, HVAC and facility infrastructure.
- Assures compliance with federal, state and local regulations and laws. Assists with the creation of acceptable Finance standards.
- Required to interface with engineering and outside contractors as it relates to project quotes, installation schedules, project implementation and troubleshooting equipment.
- Administer preventive maintenance programs, emergency repair of production equipment, and support facilities and production equipment changeover.
- May also manage colleague cafeteria and/or security functions.
- Assure all direct reports are aware of their Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) responsibilities and hold all direct reports accountable.
- Responsible for ensuring the entire team has the necessary tools and materials to properly perform their roles safely and efficiently.
- Assure all safety devices are properly in place and utilised and verify individual usage of personal protection equipment (PPE) by the work team.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures in performing all daily work activities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organisation.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping in the work area.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ex. Quality Policy Manual, Colleague Handbook, Level II procedures, etc.)
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience as a Maintenance Manager, preferably in a plant utilities environment or equivalent experience, and two (2) years of management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of electrical, HVAC, pipe fitting, machine repair and construction methods.
- Knowledge of automotive equipment, preventive and predictive maintenance processes.
- Skilled trades certification desirable.
- Possess knowledge of plant department functions and corresponding roles and interact to facilitate overall plant synergy.
- Excellent procedure development and writing skills.
- Excellent organisational, analytic, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to mentor the team in effective problem solving.
- Negotiate vendor contracts.
- Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret financial and performance data.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Vision and ability to translate progressive operating techniques into applications and results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to read and write in English and perform mathematical calculations.
- Leads and coordinates activities of skilled and unskilled workers engaged in repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds and utility systems of the plant.
- Provide leadership in preventative/ predictive maintenance programs.
- Provides direct leadership and supervises the materials department.
- Ability to identify, select, train and coach management talent.
- Provides model behaviour to demonstrate corporate values.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.