Tu sei qui
Maintenance Engineer And Utility Specialist
- leader firm in the automotive sector
- Maintenance Engineer And Utility Specialist
Il nostro cliente
International leader in the Automotive sector and global supplier of paints, coatings, specialty materials, chemicals, glass, and fiberglass.
La figura ricercata
- Development of new Projects (drawings, documentation, etc)
- Management of legal and internal documentation
- Coordination of tasks between engineering and maintenance department.
- Investments management.
- Act and meet the internal regulations of company referring to EHS, as well as current legislation about prevention of occupational hazards.
- Ensure the performance of improvements in energy issues.
- Identify opportunities and develop proposal for energy consumption reduction
- Identifying, registration and monitoring of nonconformities.
- Collaborate with European Energy Mgr updating KPI and objectives.
- Apply good efficient energy practices.
- Communicate improvement suggestions.
Il candidato prescelto
The Maintenance Engineer And Utility Specialist must present these requirements:
- Technical Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) or equivalent working experience
- Good working English
- Experience in human resources management
- Good computer skills
- Technical drawing
- Development of new projects
- Supervision of systems and equipment's
- People management
- Investment management
- Make schemes, equipment reports, internal rules, etc.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The Maintenance Engineer And Utility Specialist will be included in a dynamic reality, with great growth opportunity and will be responsible of new international projects.