Tu sei qui
Logistic and Customer Manager - Italia
- FMCG large international corporate exapanding its business worldwide
- Looking for a Logistic Manager with experience in FMCG
Il nostro cliente
Leading Company in FMCG.
La figura ricercata
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organise the roles of the administration team, covering customer service activities (order taking, invoicing), accounting and customer payment.
- Organise the weekly work of the team in agreement with the Distributor.
- Improve the efficiency of customer order taking for key accounts, independent shops and agents by setting up the right processes and controlling the activity of the team.
- Organise and structure the pricing and trade conditions database.
- Organise the contracts and commission management of agents under the guidance of Distributor owner.
- Improve the speed of payment of customers by setting up the right process follow up the work of the team and strong coordination with Country sales Manager.
- Achieve objective of Days of Sales outstanding reduction to 70 days for Key Accounts customers and 60 days for independent customers through day to day follow up of payments.
- Work in effective collaboration with the distributor owner to achieve all the above objectives.
- Analyse the logistic organisation in place.
- Understand the logistic organisation in place in the UK and France.
- Investigate options for re-organising logistics to accommodate volume growth; looking at internal and external logistics options.
- Get in contact with external logistics companies and evaluate costs and service
- Recommend to the distributor and management a logistics organisational proposal to accommodate volume growth.
- Manage the existing and future warehouse operation either through external or internal means, and manage Distributor employees: incoming goods, picking, preparation, shipping.
- Manage orders of goods and optimise the stock level.
- Manage the logistic costs.
Il candidato prescelto
The Logistic and Customer Manager must be educated to Degree level. Proven logistics experience (and ideally customer service activity) and experience in administrative tasks, are key skills.
Ability to organise of the work of others and experience in driving operations through a small team and liaise with the distributor owner, complete the ideal profile.
Required either a very good spoken and written English (French is a plus) and willingness to work 2 to 3 days in Veneto and 2 days in Milan.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to join a large international corporate expanding its business worldwide.