Tu sei qui
Key Account & Trade Marketing Manager
- FMCG large international corporate exapanding its business worldwide
- Looking for a Key Account with previous experience in Trade Marketing for FMCG
Il nostro cliente
Leading international Company providing baby accessories worldwide
La figura ricercata
The KTM - Italy will work in partnership with the Country Sales Manager to manage key Italian retail accounts to deliver agreed sales targets. The KTM will focus on being a credible partner to our chosen retail partners, as insight and thought leader to drive category performance and maximize the opportunity for the brand. The KTM - Italy is also responsible for developing high impact promotional strategies and execution programmes across all key retail channels that will drive significant growth and presence of the brand. Further responsible for driving range expansion and in store activation programs that drive same store and rate of sale growth. In addition, the KTM will conduct market analysis and reporting against key goals and initiatives.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage the Italian sales strategy and plan with existing and future accounts.
- Negotiate account specific trading terms, promotions and other activity in line with the brand strategies for EMEA.
- Increase listings, distribution and visibility of our Customer's portfolio across all existing accounts and future accounts.
- Complete customer Joint Business Plans that deliver incremental account profit and overall delivery of EBITDA targets.
- Improve account and category cash and profit - full P&L management & reporting responsibility.
- Deliver a balanced pricing approach throughout customer base to deliver a sustainable pricing and margin plan.
- Delivery of forecasts, orders, and payment requirements and work with logistics and planning team to build adequate inventory within plans.
- Management of 'best in class' execution of all NPD and promotions.
- Develop compelling promotional strategies and associated execution programmes to drive category share in all channels.
- Track and monitor the compliance and impact of promotional plans, recommending corrective actions where necessary.
- Shares best practices proactively across regions and learnings from other regions.
- Propose and implement improvements to brand presence and shopper navigation on both primary and secondary displays.
- Track and monitor the compliance and impact of promotions and in-store execution plans, recommending corrective actions where necessary.
- Identify the shopper and retailer market research requirements which will deliver the relevant insights on an annual basis, implement the plan - managing relationships with data / research providers.
- Interrogate shopper, retailer and competitor insights in the region, in order to identify barriers to consumption and opportunities for category growth across all accounts in Italy.
- Manage quarterly account presentations and related personnel to execute them, that include state of the business, future planning and NPD presentation.
- Develop compelling category management programmes that will drive growth on our core categories in market.
- Set up, support in selling, and the renew of Planograms for Italy with a strong link with the global function to improve Brand presence and impact.
- Recommend, develop and co design with local agencies the shelf signage and secondary placement, POSM s to ensure excellent In Store execution, and support the implementation of these as per the Markets Activation Plans.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across Trade Marketing, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Finance, Category Management and Supply Chain
The role requires interaction with many stakeholders around the business & externally. Main stakeholders include:
- Country Sales Manager - Italy
- Head of Regional Marketing (EMEA)
- Regional GMs
- Central and Local Marketing
- Global Category Directors & Global Category Manager
- Global Digital & Consumer Communication
- Global Head of NPD
- CEO & Global Directors
- External agencies
- Retailers (Global and EMEA)
- Our Customer's consumers
Il candidato prescelto
Essential Job Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience relevant to the role:
- Proven experience of driving growth in a sales or marketing led organisation.
- Experience of developing trade/consumer marketing strategies and programmes.
- Knowledge and experience of category management, analysis of shopper insights, market purchasing & trend data, fact-based data projections to inform category investment decisions.
- Strong relationship building, collaboration & influencing skills - external and internal clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of developing trade marketing strategies and programmes.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Italian & English language.
- Educated to Degree level - preferably in a commercial discipline.
Essential Personal Attributes & Competencies relevant to the role:
- A self-starter by nature with a positive, resilient 'can do' attitude/bias for action.
- Excellent, proven effectiveness at stakeholder management/collaboration - a team player.
- Ability to draw out the best from culturally diverse global personnel.
- Ability to role-model our Customer's behavioural values.
- Willingness to travel.
- Takes accountability and willingness to act without fear.
Desirable Personal Attributes & Competencies relevant to the role:
- Sociable, with a sense of fun.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to join a large international corporate expanding its business worldwide