Tu sei qui
Junior Tender Specialist
Join our Key Account Management Team
Tenders and Key Account Management
Il nostro cliente
PageGroup is the global leader in specialized recruitment of middle-top management.With 35 years of expertise in professional services recruitment , it has grown organically to establish itself as
one of the best‐known and respected consultancy companies.
La figura ricercata
- Efficiently manage tender preparation, submission and follow-up processes with stakeholders.
- Assess tender requirements and documents to ensure compliance with policies and applicable laws.
- Set Terms&Conditions as necessary and allowed in the tender process.
- Prepare draft tender, contractual documents and related reports.
- Maintain, update and monitor records on ongoing, outstanding, won and lost tenders (why).
- Market intelligence activities: screen the market for tender announcements.
- Prepare presentations and reports on Key Clients and on KAM Activity.
- Coordinate recruiting activities on Key Clients and on Strategic Projects.
- Manage International PSA (quotation, activity report, international calls, briefing consultants, tracking)
Il candidato prescelto
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (business, legal).
- 1/2 years of work experience in tenders management within an Italian Job Agency.
- General tender knowledge (contract terms and language).
- Project management skills.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confident and flexible team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Compensation will be commensurated with experience