Tu sei qui
Industrial & Commercial Controller
- Important multinational operating in manufacturing sector
- Finance Partner with strong industrial background
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an important multinational operating in manufacturing sector
La figura ricercata
- Accountable for accurate P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Balance sheet reporting includes stock, product level accruals and prepayments balances.
- Forecasting and budgeting includes P&L by product category and geography plus working capital and capex.
- Accountable for production of Management Information including;
- Establishing the Management Reporting period pack
- Performance vs budget, forecast, last year in the Monthly Pack, including commentaries and trend analysis.
- Raw material price movements including impact on contribution.
- Responsible for performance measurement:
- Provide insightful variance analysis and commentary to ABM management team in the Monthly Pack.
- Responsible for delivering additional analysis and insight for the business:
- Analysis as required to support strategic, tactical, product and customer related decisions.
- Responsible for analysing customer profitability.
- Internal and external audit monitoring, follow up preparation etc.
- Adherence to the Financial Controls Framework & Book compliance as well as ABC policies.
- Completion and submission of ABF period end and budget / forecast forms
- Responsibility for Capex; monitoring, control and reporting
- Preparation of Strategic analysis, 5 year plans
Business impact: support management decision making
- Finance Director; keep informed, ensure no surprises, provide relevant insight
- Management Team & Commercial Leads; manage the balance between support and challenge by careful influencing, getting support from line manager at appropriate times
- Internal and external audit; key site contact for all audits including attendance at close out meetings and response to management points
- Finance Team; empower and develop, providing support and challenge
- Supply chain and production
Central Finance Teams; efficient communication to ensure smooth transactional processes
Il candidato prescelto
- English speaker
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Business partnering experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP system experience (AX Dynamics preferred)
- Energy, Passion for results
- A true team player who supports and develops colleagues
- Excellent communicator
- Creative problem solver, ability to see both the big picture and manage the detail
- Proven analytical skills and ability to challenge, but in a constructive manner
- Constantly seeks ways to do things better
- Asks for help and support where required
- Ability to get stuck in / strong work ethic
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to develop in a multinational company