Tu sei qui
The HR Manager within the Automotive Industry
Lead the resourcing program
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational automotive group who designs, manufactures, and sells passenger vehicles. Within the South African business, the company provides sales and financial services under the various brands they own. Responsible for over 10 different car brands, the groups portfolio includes luxury vehicles, light passenger vehicles and trucks.
They have a presence in over 140 countries globally and continue to be market leaders within the automotive sector. The company has a strong growth strategy with their sales continuing to grow at a steady pace
La figura ricercata
The HR Manager within the Automotive Industry will have the following responsibilities:
Lead the resourcing program that will secure talented employees within a market that is increasingly difficult and challenging locations.
Advise and support the senior management in succession planning and development of executive management positions and support key managers in their own personal development.
Ensure compliance with existing HR programs and policies; apply applicable laws; ensure compliance is adhered in accordance with all employment areas.
Anticipate the needs of the business and stretch the local management to grow their leadership and encourage the attitudes needed to be successful in a competitive market.
Collaborate closely with the Centres of Excellence in implementing global policies and strategy.
Il candidato prescelto
The successful HR Manager will be based in Midrand and will require the following attributes:
- Relevant degree qualification (Postgraduate level)
- Minimum 10 years HR Experience within the Automotive or Retail environment. Minimum 3 years leadership exposure and liaising with senior management.
- Experience in building partnerships across various functions and working in a collaborative manner, developing strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proven track record for introducing and implementing human resources policies and processes
- Experience with a solid understanding of HR management of a company through improving processes, efficiency and communication.
- A strong business acumen with accurate judgement capability.
- Multinational experience is essential
Cosa comprende l'offerta
This is a great opportunity for a HR Manager who is looking for growth, challenges and the ability to implement change and strategy. Our client, a global market leader are offering an attractive remuneration structure consisting of:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous benefits
- Opportunity to lead and grow a a HR team
- International exposure with a leading organisation