Tu sei qui
HR Director EMEA and Italy
- International senior hr role
- Leader company in industrial manufacturing
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a global business player devoted to the food ingredients.
La figura ricercata
- Developing, and leading on, a HR strategy aligned to regional EMEA and local Italian priorities
- Defining track and report on meaningful KPIs aligned to the people and HR agenda
- Contributing to the overall EMEA and Italy business strategy, organisational requirements and plans; Member of the CEMT, EMT and Italian Management team
- reviewing , supporting and challenging the local HR priorities, plans, policies, processes & systems to ensuring they support the delivery of the organisational goals
- supporting and challenging organisation change and/or developing and that a robust plan is in place for any change/project initiatives
- Utilising the People Review and Business Review Meetings as a key tool to develop the HR Strategy
- Driving the People Review process for EMEA (i.e. review of HR Priorities, People Actions, Business Succession Planning, Talent Management and Development across CORE population)
- Managing recruitment assignments effectively ensuring high quality/potential candidates are recruited and retained using cost effective recruitment methods and rigorous selection processes, and comprehensive on-boarding
- Embedding and leveraging the annual performance management cycle to drive and demonstrate delivery of business targets
- Ensuring the correct level of people development and succession planning is in place across the business to sustainable support the business strategy.
- Supporting the development of high performing teams, particularly the EMT
- Driving the annual salary and incentives review process, ensuring this is fit for purpose and enabling the business priorities
- Facilitating and/or managing Employees Relation and/or Industrial Relation issues as required
- Building employee engagement levels within the culture of the business
- Managing international mobility assignments, as appropriate, in line with Global HR policy.
- Enabling all applicable business projects with HR and change management support and advice
- Analysing data and provide management information on employment matters including compensation and benefits, attrition trends and market best practice, etc. This includes overseeing maintenance of data in the Global (e.g. People Tracker) and Local (e.g. HRIS) tools.
- Ensuring appropriate HR support is in place to deliver on local country demands
- Collaborating with other functions to support key initiatives and provide relevant HR/people insights
- Liaising with other sites and central HR to gain access to best practises
- Contributing to the safe working environment of yourself and your colleagues by being a champion for health and safety
- Is an effective, accountable, valued and collaborative member of the CEMT, EMT, Italy Leadership Team, and Global HR Team
- Actively displaying company values of Ambition, Collaboration and Ethical behaviour
- Coaching, supporting and directs (with local GM alignment) HR team across EMEA
- Developing HR team and ensures right people are in the right place
- Displaying visibly team player attitude and behaviour
- Actively support and embed Local Global Local (LGL) ways of working
- Providing high level of generalist HR advice and coaching/training to management team and business managers as required and equip them with the skills to manage their teams HR issues in an effective and professional manner
- Ensuring legal compliance in line with local laws and practices, and in line with company and group guidelines
Il candidato prescelto
Looking for a solid experience in HR developing a generalist skill-set and business partnering, besides a proven track record in developing and delivering a HR strategy/plan that supports and enables the business. Keen on successful results through others in a multi-site environment (ideally across geography/country).
Interested in proven HR track record of delivering broad HR Business Partnering service to a senior management team and sound business acumen.
Ability to travel internationally. Fluency in English and Italian, other languages desirable.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Enhancing multinational role in a dynamic environment