Tu sei qui
- Guide Team
- commercial back office
Il nostro cliente
Our client is one of the most important Tour Operator.
La figura ricercata
- Handling general queries from local guides by email or phone identifying recurring issues and using this data to improve guide communications and training.
- Updating guide related documentation (welcome pack, tour outlines, etc) with current company procedures.
- Assist the guide team with data collection and reports
- Asssit in managing guide payments and expenses, supporting and coaching guides through the guide scheduling system
- Provide reports for Maangers to enable them to monitor guide performance and to address training needs
- Support the Training team to plan and organize all the training activities and related schedule.
Il candidato prescelto
- Fluent Italian and English, verbal and written. Spanish, French,German,Portoguese are a plus
- Degree in business Administration, Communication, Tourism or another related field preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- self motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Ability to analyze data and to propose actions
-Ability to work quick and accurately with excel and web - based applications
- Attention to details
- Ability to adapt to people from diverse backgrounds
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- International experience