Tu sei qui
Milano e provincia
EUR100,000 - EUR110,000Pubblicato il 20/12/16
- General Manager
- ICT Consulting Firm: saas in Healthcare and Life Science
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational ICT company leader in Healthcare and Life Science market.
La figura ricercata
- The successful candidate has a passion for information technology, is experienced in strategic and business planning, in project and people management in an international context, and has a strong capacity for building alliances between industry, research, education and other stakeholders with relevance for innovation;
- She/he is a visionary leader who can both set a vision and rally others around its achievement, possesses an analytical mind, and is strong in critical reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written, oral, listening and presentation communication skills to effectively communicate with the top management of customer portfolio of the company;
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence, convince, motivate and mentor various groups or individuals;
- Positive, encouraging style, personality and approach;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
Il candidato prescelto
- To actively manage the company P&L of the Business unit in order to meet or exceed all financial targets, manage the business expenses budget, and to provide business operations support services within the Country in line with its budget and the needs of the business.
- To provide Leadership in the Country, be the customer's senior management point of contact, and be the in-Country final escalation point for the resolution of issues.
- To define and execute strategic and annual business plans for the Country, in line with the EMEA Regional Strategies, and to grow revenue and operating income.
- To develop and manage a professional and effective sales team capable of delivering annual sales targets, finding new business and building long term and strategic relationships and partnerships
- To develop and manage a professional and effective pre-sales and post-sales application support organization that is capable of supporting the Country's business objectives in order to deliver cost- effective and profitable consultancy, maintenance and project management services, improve cooperation between verticals, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To manage and motivate staff through quality performance management, counselling and career development to meet business need and individual aspirations.
- To be an active participant in the EMEA senior management team, working closely with peers in other business units and functions to develop business strategy and ensure cross-company communications, to achieve company goals, harness resources and avoid duplication.
- To personally promote products and solutions at the highest levels within customers and prospects.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A highly attractive position to lead a growing company