Tu sei qui
- General Manager
- ICT Consulting Firm: saas in Healthcare and Life Science
Il nostro cliente
CompuGroup Medical Italia Group (CGM Italia Group) is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
La figura ricercata
The new resource will be responsible for leading and achieving the company-wide objectives and will directly report to the Senior Vice President South Europe.
She/he will have the following main responsibilities:
- General Management of the Business Unit dedicated to system integration market within the pharma channel.
- Managing and leading a relevant sales and operations team, nearly 180 people, capable of delivering annual sales targets, finding new business and building long term and strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Managing the company P&L of the Business Unit and all the principal functions, in order to meet or exceed all financial targets, manage the business expenses budget, and to provide business operations support services within the Country.
- Providing Leadership in the Country, be the customer's senior management point of contact, and be the in-Country final escalation point for the resolution of issues.
- Defining and executing strategic and annual business plans for the Country, in line with the EMEA Regional Strategies, with the target of growing and sustainable revenue and operating income.
- Developing and managing a professional and effective pre-sales and post-sales in order to deliver cost-effective and profitable consultancy, maintenance and project management services, improve cooperation between verticals, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing and motivating staff through quality performance management, counselling and career development to meet business needs and individual aspirations.
- Being an active participant in the EMEA senior management team, working closely with peers in other business units and functions to develop business strategy and ensure cross-company communications, to achieve company goals, harness resources and avoid duplication.
- Promoting products and solutions at the highest levels within customers and prospects.
- Being a key player in change management processes.
Il candidato prescelto
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering, or Economics or Management;
- The candidate will have ideally 7 to 15 years' experience in solid corporation as software companies, management consulting firms, system integrators or any mid large corporate close to ICT sector; the knowledge of Pharma or Medical environment is a plus.
- Large organizations management (> 120 people) with direct responsibility on sales and operations is a must.
- Experience in dynamic and fast markets focused on growth and development more than in maintenance.
Skills & Personality
- The successful candidate has a passion for information technology, is experienced in sales and operations and people management in an international context, and has a strong capacity for building alliances between industry, research, education and other stakeholders with relevance for innovation;
- She/He will have solid experience in dynamic contests, flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- She/he is a visionary leader who can both set a vision and rally others around its achievement, possesses an analytical mind, and is strong in critical reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written, oral, listening and presentation communication skills to effectively communicate with the top management of customer portfolio of the company;
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence, convince, motivate and mentor large groups or individuals;
- Positive, dynamic, encouraging style, personality and approach;
Cosa comprende l'offerta
A highly attractive position to lead a growing company.