Tu sei qui
- International Bank
- Financial Account
Il nostro cliente
Our client is the Italian subsidiary of a Luxembourg branch of a leading international bank. We offer the opportunity to work within a dynamic team in the role of Financial Accountant.
La figura ricercata
The role will be situated in Rome, He/She will be in charge of periodic reporting required by the Italian regulation and the report line is the head of Financial and Accounting Department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible of:
- Receives and registers all invoices and expenses in the accounting system;
- Performs controls and related reconciliation in relation with internal stakeholders;
- Maintains accounting records up-to-date;
- Prepares and delivers all statutory filings in IFRS and ITA GAAP, as well as Bankitalia dispositions, "Segnalazioni di vigilanza alla Banca d'Italia", VAT returns, Corporate Income Tax returns and other tax returns;
- Actively takes part in the preparation of "Segnalazioni di vigilanza alla Banca d'Italia" & Regulatory reporting;
- Prepares and processes year-end accounting procedures in cooperation with the auditors and accommodates to other audits;
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of operational procedures Other related work assigned by the supervisor.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients;
- Deep knowledge of Italian GAAP and IFRS;
- Fluency in English;
- Autonomy, pro-activity, respect of deadlines, detail-oriented
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Banking & Financial Services