Tu sei qui
Offerta non è più disponibile.
- International FMCG company
- Highly experienced Finance Director - Fluency in English
Il nostro cliente
International Company leader in FMCG industry
La figura ricercata
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Italian Branch, the Finance Director role has responsibility for providing financial accounting, control and business partnering support to the operating team locally, as well as ensuring the appropriate provision of information to the Corporate staff by the HQ.
The role requires the candidate to be both business partner and financial controller to the team to achieve the optimum profit contribution for the business within tight spending budgets.
The role is responsible for the Italian branch P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow.
The role is also required to support the business product and pricing management, understanding product change during the product cycle and all aspects of price setting.
The role is also responsible for the IT department.
Managing a team of approximately 15 resources, specific responsibilities include:
- Financial Accounting ownership, including signing of the annual report and accounts;
- Lead development of the budget and business plan. Provide key business acumen in the balancing of resources between fixed and variable marketing, selling expense and revenue generation;
- Monthly actual compared to forecast and plan, including appropriate variance analysis;
- Actively participate in the local business decision process, partnering the MD;
- Working closely with the HQ specialist staff, provide lead interface on all aspects of external finance, treasury, bank, tax and dealer interfaces within the market;
- Internal Control, including yearly control review;
- Local Purchasing Control, including expense approval;
- Dealer invoicing and credit control;
- Cash management and forecasting;
- Product & Pricing management;
- IT - oversight of IT contractors providing IT support including management of server/network, new program roll-outs and upgrade requirements;
- Efficiency improvements - proactively engage with efficiency improvement initiatives that execute this responsibility set as efficiently as possible (e.g. new IT initiatives, improved processes etc);
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Embodies a "business partnership" leadership style that puts the business financial interests at the forefront of all practices.
- Tenacity to ensure that other support areas prioritise the Italian market requirements.
- Understand Finance and Administration but also the bigger company's agenda.
- Determined & credible leader, able to deliver change management.
- Confident, ethical, reserved as well as out-going with exceptional networking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytic, able to interpret financial data and relate it to operational activity.
- Able to work with all business functions to develop and implement strategic operational and marketing plans.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Process oriented with great attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- International experience in a HQ as well as consolidated experience on the national territory.
- Computer literate and comfortable with technology.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- University degree qualified.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great job opportunity