Tu sei qui
Finance Business Partner -Young CFO
- A dynamics and ambitious multinational company
- Looking for a passionate and dynamic Finance Business Partner
Il nostro cliente
Primary international player leader in its sector
La figura ricercata
Main responsibilities will be the following:
- Consolidation of the results at Group level
- Analysis of financials & support to management for corrective actions, explanations, etc.
- Preparation of group budget: consolidation, analysis, supporting material.
- Supervision from a functional view of the Finance managers located in each entity, to ensure coherence in processes.
- Responsible for the definition of harmonised group finance & admin processes for the 3 entities, in line with HQ guidance.
- Decision Support to senior management and to HQ
- Pricing analysis and support to commercial deals
- Responsible for the relationship with finance & admin providers: defining with the HQ the policy with the external partners (accountant, tax, lawyers, auditors) and negotiating contracts with them.
Il candidato prescelto
Profile of Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or equivalent
- 5/8 years in Finance, at least 4 years as Senior Controller / Finance Business partner
- Job experience in an international company
- English (mandatory)
Main qualities required:
- Self-contained and goal oriented work style and high willingness to perform
- Pro activity
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience in Planning and Reporting tools
- Very good analytical skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
An unique offer to join a innovative and winning international group in a key position