Tu sei qui
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Great professional growth
Il nostro cliente
A Great Company that provide Printing Control Systems.
La figura ricercata
The successful applicant, after having been trained on their Systems, will provide a high level of technical support to external customers while working under minimal supervision. The activities include:Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
* Perform on-site/remote troubleshooting services
* Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location
* Provide on-site training to the customers
* Interface with cross functional work teams such as mechanics, electrician, IT and customer service personnel
* Develop Service technical documentation
* Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
* Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
* Timely complete and submit paperwork required by company procedures
* Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
Il candidato prescelto
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical qualifications in electronic/mechanical engineering. Masters or higher
level education is preferred.
* Minimum work experience of 3 years experience in a compatible job role
* Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Windows
* Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits
* Fluent English, oral and written. Knowledge of further foreign language is preferred.
Approximately 70%, national and international travels
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Professional Growth is our Client's goal.