Tu sei qui
Export Area Manager - Japan
- Leading international company manufactorer of shut-off brass valves
- Candidate with international experience within a industrial company
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a leading international company, manufacturer of high quality shut-off brass valves, focused specifically on ball valves for gas, water, air, and oil applications.
La figura ricercata
The Export Area Manager, reporting to the International Sales Director, will be responsible of the following activities:
- Develops and executes a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Monitors the commercial approach of his area (Japan), managing the complete sales process.
- Initiate and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Defines the customer needs, defines the specifications and coordinate the development with the technical departments.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin to achieve budgeted goals.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports (lead-time, quality, budget, meetings,...).
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Prepares proposals and presentations.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidates has the following features:
- Engineer or Business Degree, preferably on Valves
- 5/7 years of experience in account management and business development.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel for 70-90% of time and eventually to relocate in the assigned area (Japan).
- Good records in sales development for OEM customers.
- Engineer background with an emphasis on manufacturing from competitive industrial companies.
- Good business sense and understanding.
- Fluent in English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent opportunity for professionals who will to move and live abroad (Japan)